Friday, February 5, 2010

Amazing Stuff I've Found!

My new favorite space heater !!! :
Optimus Infrared Quartz Radiant H-5210
.......OIQR (I'll call it my "Oiker").......

It took me 50+ years to discover this little gem!
I've been cold-natured all of my life.
I dread winter-time in humid Houston every year.
I'm cold down to my bones 60 days a year!

I just bought this miraculous space heater after a thorough search of all options out there.
It feels like a warm sunny day!.....in the middle of February & 40-degree weather outside.
My home is drafty (and needs some of that green-energy-work everyone is talking about these days).
But, my little OIQR ("Oiker") is producing warmth to my bones.
It feels like July on the beach!
Reminds me of those happy teenage years on Surfside Beach.
What a lift!
Warmth & great memories, too!!!

And, it didn't cost me $350+ (like those infomercials talk about on TV).
I paid less-than $30 for this amazing little gem!
It produces:
- Soft heat
- LOTS of penetrating heat!
- Radiant heat (directed to ME)
Yet, it's still warming the entire room, too!!!
Just like sunshine!

It uses 400 watts (on low setting).
The cord is NOT hot!!!
Hallelujah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A space heater that doesn't produce a HOT cord (after a few hours)!
Something I thought I'd never find!

And, I promise:
It's producing warmer heat than my oil-filled heater or my micathermic heater (that both use 1500 watts.....and over-heat their cords & scare me).
The smart tech-guys will tell you that 1500 watts produces the SAME amount of heat, regardless what you buy.
Maybe that's so (as they see it....from their technical point-of-view).
But, this cold-natured old lady KNOWS how it "FEELS"!
And, my 400-watt "Oiker" feels SO much warmer to this old body!!!!!

What a find!
I just knew I'd have to break down & buy one of those $350+ eden things (or something similar) to try out REAL soft, sun-like heat that warms-a-room on a cold winter night.
But, this baby (for less than $30) does the trick!
And, the reviews were SO much better than the reviews for those eden things. I sure didn't want to spend $350 to $500 for a heater...only to have it stop working after 1 year.

I'm on cloud 9!
I hate to waste money.
But, I LOVE to be WARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment